Saturday, July 09, 2011

Big apple adventure.

The week before last our church participated in Vacation Bible School, and it was so much fun! Carter, Summer, and Tilly were all in the same class, and they just had the most fun. I am so thankful for their teachers, Miss Jennifer and Miss Marsha, pouring their lives into my children for a week. I know it was tiresome! I helped out with the first and second grade classes, and we had such a sweet group of children. I fell in love with this sweet girl in my class, who came every night with her Nana LaLa. She was just precious.
Sadly, I failed to take pictures throughout the week, my by sweet friend Haley helped us out by being a faithful photographer throughout the week. You can view all of her pictures here.
I did remember my camera on family night, though, so that's what all of these pictures are from. All of the children performed the songs from the week with Mr. Steve. It was a precious sight to behold. My Summer knew all of the motions to all of the songs.
Carter knew all of the words to every song and most of the motions, but much of the time he was just caught up in the singing. He loves music! And you can see what Tilly is doing. Sigh.
Here's my boy again singing his heart out.
The smaller children in this picture are the ones in the class I worked with most of the week. They were awesome.
Tilly getting her praise on. So cute.
There's my girl!
A group shot.
Tilly breaking it down.
Making silly faces for mommy and daddy to see!
My new, sweet friend. I heart her.
All the kiddos with Mr. Steve.
I adore these girls. I really do. They occasionally come with their grandmother, Miss Sara, and when they do I get to have them in Sunday School. They are so much fun to be around. I loved seeing them every night at VBS helping their "grammy" with crafts.
I sent Mr. Matthew into the nursery to capture the children in there. I am so thankful for Miss Brenda and Miss Misty being with my Story girl every night. There's the walker in action!
This last picture is of the class I spent most of my time with. Miss Tricia and Miss Danielle were the official teachers, but I helped out when needed. What a great week of VBS. So thankful my children were able to meet some new friends and spend the week learning more about Jesus.

No comments: