Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer's 5 year check up.

Yesterday, I took Summer to her 5 year check up!  I still cannot believe she is already 5, whew!  Time is going by so fast.  This was Summer's first time to meet our new pediatrician, Dr. B.  The whole way over she was asking me all about him in comparison to our much loved Dr. G.  
Because Summer is going into Kindergarten, she had to go through all the steps.  She had to have her finger pricked, give a urine sample, get her shots, and go through the normal regular check up.  I remember thinking while he was listening to her heartbeat how thankful I am that we have four super healthy children.  I never want to take that for granted.  Summer is in fact, healthy as can be!  
Here are her stats:  weight, 54.6 pounds.  Height, 48 inches - 4 feet tall!  Summer is in the 96% for weight and off the chart for height!  Blood pressure, 96/58.  Pulse, 116.  All of her blood work came back normal, and because the immunization schedule is different in Georgia, Summer only had to have one shot instead of 3!  And she didn't even cry.  Summer will start Kindergarten in just a couple of weeks, and I think she is going to love it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: