Saturday, December 13, 2014

PCS Thanksgiving

I love the holidays, especially Thanksgiving.  The school where our children attend does such a great job of making the holidays so special and meaningful for the children, too!  Tilly's class made Indian costumes and wore them to the school cafeteria for the Thanksgiving dinner at school.  Lucky for me, I get a firsthand look at all the fun our big three are having during the day, so fun!
Our very own Princess Shining Brook aka Tilly Brooke!

Me and my Tilly girl.  Love.  Her.  Big. 


Tilly with some of her sweet friends at school. 

Meanwhile, over at the preschool, Story and her little classmates were getting ready for their Thanksgiving program.  This is one of the sweetest little programs, and we could not wait to see our little Indian sing her heart out. 


Our little Indian.  Summer and Tilly wore these same Indian "costumes" when they were in PreK.  You'll notice that Princess Shining Brook allowed her little sister to borrow her headdress for the program, melt my heart. 

The full effect, so cute!

I absolutely adore this picture.  Story is smiling at her sweet friend, Olly during the program.  These two sweet girls sang their little hearts out, and I was thrilled when Olly's momma sent me this precious picture.  Love. 

Story with Miss Gin, her PreK teacher.  This precious lady also taught Summer and Tilly, and we could not be more thankful for her!

I could not be more thankful for this girl if I tried. 
The three of us have spent a lot of time together these last three years while the big 3 have been in school.  I am so very thankful for this time.  I will not know what to do when this sweet thing starts Kindergarten next year! Story, you did a wonderful job in your Thanksgiving program.  Daddy and I are so very proud of you!

No comments: