Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's almost Christmastime.

I just love this time of year, don't you? We have been busy preparing for the Christmas season at our house, which apparently this year, means having the flu.  All four children have had it and seem to have survived, whew!  Before the flu struck, Tilly's class went on a field trip to ride the Christmas train in Columbia.  Tilly asked for her daddy to go with her on this field trip, and he happily complied.  He even sent me pictures throughout the day chronicling their adventures.  He's a keeper!  
Tilly and her sweet friends on the Christmas train. 

Sweet girls again once they got off the train to participate in some Christmas activities.  Tilly told me she had the best day!

This picture Tilly told David to take and send to me.  Love this girl!
Our 3rd annual Hattiesburg Christmas parade.  I'm pretty sure at this point Carter was beginning to feel pretty badly.  He doesn't look too thrilled, ha!


That night after the parade, we had our annual staff Christmas party at Hardy Street Baptist Church.  Story looks like she's done something she shouldn't have.  Summer and Tilly look so sweet and pretty in the middle.  Carter looks like he's about to fall over, and David is hugging the tree.  And that my friends, is my party of six, ha! More Christmas fun coming your way!



No comments: