Friday, December 12, 2014

Summer's baptism.

On Sunday, November 16, Summer was baptized at Hardy Street Baptist Church in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.  Saturday before her big day, David's parents traveled from Arkansas for the big even, and I was diagnosed with strep, so sad!


Still contagious and with fever, but with my doctor's permission, I snuck into the church just before the big event.  There was no way I was missing this special moment!  Love this girl so very much and could not be more thankful or proud if I tried of her!

I love this picture.  David is sharing with the church about Summer's profession of faith.  He also asked for Summer's family and Sunday School class to stand up.  Love the look on her sweet face!

But this picture.  Wow, just wow.  It may be one of my most favorite I've ever taken.  Look at how she is looking up at her daddy.  With complete trust and love and adoration.  Love.  We had this one enlarged and  framed for David's birthday just a few weeks ago. 

Love this one, too!  She was so proud and so excited! 

The fab four with Papa and Gigi after church just before the headed home in hopes of beating the bad weather headed their way.  Thankfully, they made it safe and sound. 

One more with Daddy, too!  Happy baptism day, Summer!  We are so very proud of you and thankful for this most important decision you have made.  We trust and know that God is going to use you in big ways for His kingdom!


No comments: