Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Story's first ever class field trip.

The very week David traveled to Montana, Story and Summer had field trips with their classes.  Thankfully, with the help of some sweet college girls, I managed to be able to attend both trips, whew.  Story's class traveled to Mitchell Farms, and we had the best time.  The weather could not have been more perfect. 


Story's precious preK class at PCS preschool. 

Story and one of her favorite friends, Lacey. 

My girl.  We had the best day together.  Such a treat to be her momma. 

Story's favorite thing to do at Mitchell Farms.  She loved it!  We may or may not have almost taken out a very pregnant lady with the swing! I felt terrible!
I don't know who was more excited about her first field trip, Story or me!  I still cannot wrap my head around her being big enough to go on a field trip in the first place.  Whew!

No comments: