Sunday, December 07, 2014

Halloween fun!


Eeekkk!  I am so far behind once again with blogging.  Not even sure where the blame should lie.  Life with the family of six.  Strep.  Holiday travel.  Sore throats and colds.  It just happens, and life passes by so quickly! At any rate, I am going to do by best to play catch up over the next few weeks.  I left off with Halloween.  It was such a fun week for us, and the festivities really did last the whole week.  The littles were able to wear their costumes from Papa and Gigi many times!


First, on the Sunday night before Halloween, we spent the evening with two of our favorites, Mr.  Landon and Miss Katie.  They invited us over for a Halloween themed supper, complete with pumpkins, mummies, and candy corn.  So fun!  Oh, how we love these two!
Then, we participated in the annual Halloween parade in our neighborhood.  This year, the girls and I actually got to ride on a float with the Sweet Teas of Hattiesburg.  They loved it! 

Who am I kidding, I so loved it, too! Right before the parade, I decided I should dress up, too.  So, I grabbed some hunter's clothes and camo, and headed off with my princesses from Arendale and Darth Vader. 


After the parade the girls were lucky enough to meet Mary Poppins and Bert.  So fun!

Story got to wear her costume to school on Freaky Friday, which was also Halloween!  She was so excited.  Have you ever seen a more beautiful Princess Anna?  I think not!


Story with some of her sweet classmates at school. 

Friday night, we were invited to a neighborhood party hosted by some friends from school.  It was the most fun.  We ate supper, and then the children went through the neighborhood trick or treating and had the most fun! And as you can tell from the picture below, there were just a few children there! Can you spot four little O'Dell's?


No comments: