Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Can you say prissy?

Our Summer is a girly girl if I have ever seen one. I mean we started painting her toes before she was two, who cares that it was a means to keep her seated on the potty for training? This past school year, she hit the dress phase and refuses (most times) to wear anything else. In fact, one cold winter morning (as cold as it can get in GA), I laid out pants and a sweater for her to wear to school. As she was walking out the door, she whirled around and said, "Daddy, you make me so sad for not putting me in a dress today!" What! The girl is only two, what is twelve going to look like? She and Carter are going to camp this week at our school, and her teacher, Mrs. Fisher, had this to say about Summer. "Heather, she (Summer) said the funniest thing to Carter when we were out on the playground today. She told him, 'Carter, you are not being very hospitable!' She even used the word correctly!" Too funny! Today, when I was laying them down for naps she said to me, "Mommy, baby Story is just too precious!" I love this kid! Her new thing now is to sit with her legs crossed. It is hilarious! Here is Miss Priss herself in all her glory! We love you, Summer! Thank you for bringing so much joy and laughter into our home.



David and I joke that she is kind of like Chandler on Friends with her silly smiles. Do you remember when he and Monica were taking their engagement pictures?

1 comment:

Emily said...

OMG! I love it! She is absolutely adorable. Sounds like a little miss priss like her mom!! ;)

Love you all! I want to see you all again after I get back from the beach!