Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekend at Shelter Cove

It sounds like the title of a novel, doesn't it? I am sure I have read a book with a similar title! This past weekend we went to visit my sister and her family at their new house. My sister and brother just bought their first home! It is awesome and suits their family perfectly! We are so excited for them. We took our party of five up this past weekend to check it out! Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of the house. I guess we were just having too much fun! My sister has two girls, Haleigh and Zoie. Haleigh will be 6 in September and Zoie will be 3 in November. Carter, Summer, and Tilly had so much fun with their cousins. Friday we hung out all day and played. That night we grilled out together. Saturday morning Scott and David went trout fishing. They caught seven! We left after lunch to head home. Thank you, Holland family, for being such great hosts! We love your new home and we loved spending time with you! Come to see us soon!
Summer on the stairs, they were quite the temptation all weekend as we have none in our home!
Zoie, Haleigh, and Summer
Haleigh was so sweet to Tilly all weekend. She was a big helper too!

No comments: