Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Birthday Celebration

Monday, we celebrated my birthday! The celebration began with my sweet children and husband serenading me around the breakfast table, so precious. Not long after, David whisked me away for my day of fun. We are ever grateful to Papa and Gigi for watching the children, so we could have many dates (a rare treat) during our visit to Arkansas. We shopped til we dropped and then enjoyed a yummy lunch at McAllister's. After lunch, we had dessert at TCBY. Those are hard to find these days. Have any of you had the eggnog frozen yogurt? It is DIVINE! After lunch we headed to Hot Springs to shop some more and waste some time before our final birthday celebration. For supper we went to Colton's, one of our favorite eats in Arkansas. Surprisingly, there are no Colton's in Atlanta, so we thought it was a great choice! After supper and Italian cream birthday cake, we went to Garvin Gardens to see the lights! What a fun ending to a perfect birthday! I am so thankful to my family for making my birthday so very special!
Love this picture of me with sweet Summer!
Carter and Summer loved the lights!
Carter and Summer
Come on, Mommy! This way!
Sweet babies!
Oh, WOW!
Daddy on photographer duty grabbed a group picture!
Little Miss Tilly bundled up in the stroller. She did not want to miss out on the fun.

1 comment:

Garretts said...

Sounds like the perfect way to celebrate you (& your family). So glad to hear you had such a wonderful day and are making the most of your trip to Arkansas!