Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Heiskell School Preschool Christmas Program Dress Rehearsal

Christmas is one of my most favorite times of year around school. Today, all of the elementary and junior high students had the privilege of attending the preschool's dress rehearsal of their Christmas program. Oh, my! What a sweet program! I am so thankful that my children have the opportunity to attend a school where Christ is proclaimed so freely. As a mommy, my heart was full after listening to my children share about the baby Jesus, our Redeemer!
Merry Christmas!
(Excuse the large number of pictures, but we have grandparents who were unable to attend the program this year! )
Summer and the other Builders entering the gym to sing.
Miss Page and Jordan getting them all situated.
Putting on their happy faces!
Singing "Little Baby Jesus, How I love Him So"
Taking time to look and smile at Mommy!
A better angle of Summer singing; thanks Miss Erica!
Carter entering the gym with the rest of the Explorers to sing.
Christmas Program 2009
Summer during Carter's performance!
A group shot during the program.
Carter and the Explorers singing.
Carter singing. Look at that precious curly hair!

Mrs. Heiskell read The Crippled Lamb to the children after the Christmas program today.

Miss Cyndie and Mrs. Heiskell after reading Christmas stories.

No comments: