Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas at the Capitol

My husband, David, is from Arkansas, and we have been there for the last few days celebrating Christmas with his family. Friday, when the children and I got out of school we hit the road to AR. Papa and Gigi have been wonderful hosts, and we have been able to do so many fun things during our visit. A tradition in David's family is to walk through the state capitol during Christmas to see the lights and decorations. Being a lover of family traditions, I was thrilled to start a new one! Here are some pictures of the capitol or "castle" as Carter and Summer called it! Merry Christmas!
The front of the capitol - so pretty all lit up!
My honey and me! Isn't he handsome?
Flags out side the capitol.
I love this picture of Tilly and Gigi.
My husband, the stellar photographer.
Carter, Summer, and Tilly under the tree at the capitol.
Making our way through the castle!
The decorations were so pretty!
Another shot of capitol. So thankful for our time in Arkansas with Papa and Gigi. So thankful to introduce our children to new traditions.

No comments: