Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our ballerina girl.

This past week, all parents were invited to observe our little ballerinas strutting their stuff on the dance floor. It was too cute for words, so I will just let the pictures speak for themselves.
Summer is taking ballet for the first time this year, and I don't know if she has ever loved anything more!
I love how in all of these pictures she is looking over at me and smiling. She was so proud to have me watch her class, melted this mommy's heart.
The ballerinas did a Thanksgiving dance to the song, "Give Thanks."
Look at that form. I think she may have found her niche at age 3, ha!
Summer, Mommy and Daddy are so thankful you have been able to take ballet this year. It warms our hearts to see you enjoy something you are doing so very much. We hope that you will continue to dance joyfully! We love you, sweet ballerina!

1 comment:

The Riddle's said...

She definitely has talent ;) I see a future in the nutcracker.