Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Where a kid can be a kid.

Whenever, Papa and Gigi come to visit a trip to Chuck E. Cheese is definitely in order, or as Papa likes to call it Chunky Cheese! Our children love it, and they look forward to this tradition with their grandparents. Friday, we let the children play hooky from school, so mid-morning they loaded up and headed to play. I have fond memories of Chuck E. Cheese myself growing up as a kid. We used to go to the one in Savannah when we were little after a trip to the doctor or even the beach, and it was such a treat! My favorite games were ski-ball and the one where you bop the thing on the head as it pops up from the hole. I can't even remember the name of it. I don't even know if that one is still around. I digress, my children, too, have a love for all things Chuck E. Here are some pictures from their morning out with their grandparents.
Summer riding the truck.
Tilly playing while Story monitors her.
Carter and Chuck E.
The whole group! Thank you, Papa and Gigi for a fun day at Chuck E. Cheese. We hope to go again with you real soon. We love you!

No comments: