Sunday, April 03, 2011

Muffins with Mommy, part 2.

It's a good thing I like a lot of muffins. Well, muffins or not, I love being a mommy a whole lot, so I'll eat as many muffins as my mommy duty calls for. After eating muffins twice with Tilly, the very next week, I got to eat muffins with Carter and Summer in their classes. Thank goodness I was busy running back and forth between their two classes, so I could burn off all those muffin calories, ha!
Here's my Summer girl smiling sweetly for the camera. Carter so generously offered for me to go to Summer's class first. He is such a good big brother!
And there's my handsome fella! He impressed me so much with his manners. He served me and took my trash when it was all over. Must be taking lessons from his daddy!
Another sweet momma offered to take my picture with Summer, and I'm so glad she did! What a precious picture!
Carter and his classmates reciting their Bible verses and singing a couple of songs.
Carter and his classmates getting plates for their mommas.
Summer and her classmates singing for all the mommies.
My handsome fella cheesin' for the camera!
Carter and Summer both drew some beautiful spring flowers for me as a gift!
So thankful to be their Mommy!

No comments: