Thursday, April 14, 2011

Story.

My sweet Story girl has not been feeling well this week. Sunday night, early Monday morning she was running a very high fever, so David (bless him!) took her to the ER. When they checked her, it was 103, scary. Turns out she had a viral infection, so not much you can do except monitor liquids and fever. Early Tuesday morning, she woke up crying, so I went and picked her up, and she hugged me so very tight, it just melted my heart. I took her in the den and offered her a bottle, and she just cuddled and cuddled with me. What a sweet moment. You know, I think I would get up most any morning for some snuggle time, well, maybe except Saturday. Last night, a rash broke out all over her body, and after seeing Dr. G. today, we learned that it is all connected. So. . .she has not been on top of her game this week, and Mommy and Daddy haven't quite recovered from losing all that sleep, ha! Yesterday, while the big 3 were outside playing with Daddy, Story and I were playing in the floor of the kitchen, so I snapped a few pictures of my sweet girl. You can just tell she doesn't feel well.
Love that sweet dimple. If you look closely, you can see that newest tooth coming in on the bottom.
Playing "peek a boo," also known as "where is Story?" She says in the sweetest voice, mimicking what she has heard us say in kind of a singsong way, "There she is!" So cute!
Isn't it amazing how they know what to do with a phone?
Love my Story girl and praying for God to heal her little body completely.

No comments: