Friday, April 08, 2011

Wacky Wednesday at Heiskell

Wednesday was Wacky Day at Heiskell for Carter and Summer's classes, so fun! Tuesday night, David was gone, so after I put Story and Tilly to bed, the oldest two and I set out to find the perfect wacky combinations! I have to tell you, Summer was way more into the wackiness than Carter, but I was not at all surprised. He's quite reserved, like his momma! However, I was proud of what we came up with despite his reservations.
Carter and Summer with Tilly (who just had to be in the picture, too) and another sweet friend from school.
Summer was so excited about being wacky! I think Carter might be getting into it!
David gets the children ready in the mornings, so he did both of their hair. He put lots of barrettes in Summer's hair. Such a good daddy!
And, I couldn't believe it, but David agreed to putting product in Carter's hair! It will probably be the only time Carter is allowed to put stuff in his hair, ha! But will you look at those curls?
Here's the full body effect. If you look closely, you can see Tilly's shoe in the bottom left. Summer and Carter both have mismatched socks on, too. What a fun day!

No comments: