Saturday, May 21, 2011

Family date night.

I've posted about our family date nights before, but I was able to capture this one on film, and the pictures were just too cute not to share. A sweet church member went to be with Jesus this week, so David was at visitation on Friday evening while I was home with the children. When he got home, he said, "Hop in the car!" I love it when it does this because it usually means lots of f.u.n is on the way. And I was right! I do have a disclaimer before you see the pictures though. Do. Not. Judge. The children are in their pajamas. Those of you who know us well know we put our children to bed ridiculously early. It works for our family. The children really thrive on our routine, and it keeps Mommy and Daddy sane.
I love love love this picture of Tilly. Can you see the joy on her face or what?
Our handsome blue-eyed boy enjoying his dipped cone.
And then our oldest brown-eyed beauty. I think she's looking at Story, but I love how she knows she supposed to smile because Mommy is taking her picture.
Super fun Daddy!
Mommy and Summer.
Story. Don't worry, we shared with her. She put a hurting on her ice cream.
Thanks, Daddy, for a super fun family date night. I wonder if the children will remember and appreciate these when they grow older. I think so; I know I will.

No comments: