Friday, May 06, 2011

Musical morning in May.

Earlier this week, Carter and Summer's classes had a wonderful "musical morning in May!" It's so hard to believe, but when they did this last year, I was in the hospital with a brand new Story. (spoiler alert - our baby is turning ONE this week!) Thankfully, this year I was able to slip into the gym to hear my children's sweet voices singing songs about Jesus. Melted my mommy heart. Carter and Summer both sang with all of their hearts. David and I are so very proud of them.
"This little light of mine. I'm gonna let it shine!"
"Cause you gave me a heart. . . "
My handsome boy smiling for the camera. I cannot stand that he will be FIVE in just a couple of weeks! How did this happen?
"I'm in the Lord's army, yes sir!"
"And you gave me smile. You gave me Jesus and you made me Your child. I just thank you Father, for making me, me!"

No comments: