Sunday, May 08, 2011

My mommy. . .

According to Carter. . .
  • My mommy is 23 years old (well, he got the ones place correct!)
  • Her favorite color is red. (check!)
  • Her favorite food is corn bread. (not so much!)
  • When Mommy is happy, she covers me up. (sweet!)
  • The best thing my mommy cooks is noodles. (hahaha!)
  • My mommy's job is teaching. (check!)
  • I love my mommy because she fixes my lunch. (sweet boy!)
According to Summer. . .
  • My mommy is 16 years old. (yea!)
  • Her favorite color is purple. (Summer's favorite!)
  • Her favorite food is broccoli. (better than corn bread, ha!)
  • When Mommy is happy, she goes to work. (huh?)
  • My mommy's favorite song is the ABC song. (ha!)
  • The best thing my mommy cooks is rice. (Daddy's new favorite thing!)
  • My mommy's job is to work. (that's true)
  • I love my mommy because I love her heart. (sweet Summer, way to melt my mommy heart!)
From Tilly. . .
Waiting on me when I got home from school on Friday. Yes, he spoils me rotten. I love him for it.
And that's not all!
My very own iPhone! SO exciting! It just so happened that David's phone died, and I just so happened to benefit from its passing.
Saturday night, we celebrated at Dreamland BBQ for family date night and Mother's Day. Look at my two littlest girls showing some love.
Mother's Day with my little Story. This time last year, we were headed to the hospital for her arrival. Can't believe it's been a year. Can't believe she's almost one!
Carter, Summer, Tilly, and Story,
Words cannot adequately describe the love that I have in my heart for you and the thanks that I have to God for giving me you. Being your mommy is one of the greatest joys I have ever known. I cannot imagine partnering with anyone other than your daddy either because he's pretty amazing, and I'm a better mommy because of him. Thank you for giving me four sweet, sweet reasons to celebrate Mother's Day. I love you four and your daddy to the moon and back!

2 comments:

The Baughers said...

precious post Heather! I love the last pic of you and your sweet children-you look radiant! :)

Garretts said...

adorable! love the joy captured in these photos. what a blessing 1,2, 3 & 4 have been to you and David!