Friday, March 26, 2010

Date with a pretty girl!

This morning, I had the privilege of having some Mommy time with (one of) my sweet, pretty girls. Summer's class had Muffins with Mommy today, and it was such a sweet time for me to be with my oldest daughter in her class. We had delicious blueberry muffins, made especially for us by her teacher, Miss Page, and we had juice. Side note - you can tell we don't give Summer juice at home because after a small cup, she was wired, or maybe she was just excited to have her mommy in her class! After our muffins and juice, the class presented to us the catechism, which they recite each day. The boys and girls also sang some of their favorite songs, which was a joyful noise, indeed! Proof that the best-laid plans often go awry, I came prepared and ready for this very special occasion - camera in hand, with a fully charged battery. One small problem, we forgot to return the memory card to its proper place after printing some pictures for teacher appreciation, oops! However, Miss Lisa came to my rescue with her stellar photographer skills, so I will forever have captured my date with a pretty girl!Getting some Summer lovin'! She gives the BEST hugs!
Summer and her friends singing about Jonah, David, and Noah. It was such a sweet time with my pretty girl!

2 comments:

Cari said...

So fun!!! Tell Summer to save a hug for the next time she sees Juie! :) Love you guys.

thehollandfamily said...

So glad you got to have a mommy daughter day. How special! The pictures are beautful. love you and miss you!