Saturday, May 05, 2012

PCS Preschool spring musical.

A week ago Friday, Summer and Tilly had their spring musical at school.  It was the sweetest!  




David, Story, and I secured our seats early on to make sure we were strategically placed before the program began.  Summer and Tilly have been talking with excited anticipation of their program for weeks.  We even got a few sneak peeks at home for some of their songs.  


The three year old class went first, reciting the Lord's prayer.  I love that Tilly is peeking, totally her personality!  But look at those sweet hands folded in prayer, would you?  Nothing sweeter!


The girls' preschool is part of First Presbyterian Church of Hattiesburg, so all of their programs are held in the church sanctuary.  I just love the pipe organ!  Tilly did a wonderful job performing with her classmates, and David and I could not have been more proud.  


Summer's class sang second.  Summer always stand front and center.  She's one of the tallest in her class and the youngest, too!  I love to watch Summer sing.  She sings with her WHOLE heart, so precious to watch.  She knew every word to every song.  Her class also recited Bible verses for the letters of the alphabet, A-M.  

At the end of the program the three's came up to sing with the four's, and they sang this cute little song about being a PCS kid, so cute!  I did not get a picture of them on the stage together because Story was in my lap, and there were too many people in front of me to see.  David recorded the song on his iPad, so we just need to figure out how to put the video on my blog!  Maybe before they are teenagers, ha!  
Great job, Summer and Tilly!  We are so very proud of the young ladies you are both growing up to be.

No comments: