Thursday, January 10, 2013

You can't spell sugar without UGA!

Well, you can't.  
Anyway, thanks one of our sweet friends from church, we found ourselves with a few tickets to a sweet little game.  We felt like the Sugar Bowl needed a few UGA fans in the superdome! While it would've been much sweeter if our beloved dawgs had been there, it was still so much fun for our boys to go!  
David and Carter went with Ben and Conner Berteau, also big fans of the game.  
I love this picture of Carter.  You think he's a wee bit excited about beignets and hot chocolate?  I think so!  Carter proudly wore his new Saints jersey and according to David, he was a big hit in the quarter.  So cute!
I'm super jealous that they went to eat here.  David was super surprised at how few people there were in the big easy for the Sugar Bowl.  They walked right in Camellia Grill and ate their hearts out.  We have tried so many times in the past to eat here, and it was always packed.  
The field during the National Anthem. Love the red, white, and blue.  
And there are the boys!  With their cotton candy!  
I love how my fellas are making fun memories together.  I mean, how many kids get to go to the Sugar Bowl when they are only 6?! So cool!  Meanwhile . . .
The girls enjoyed a yummy and somewhat crazy supper at Newks!  
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: