Wednesday, April 03, 2013

No school Monday!

After a jam-packed weekend, it was so nice to have an extra day off from school.  The children were such good sports to hang out at the gym while I went to my class that I wanted to do something fun for them once we were done.  The park seemed like the perfect idea.  The weather was wonderful, and most schools were in today, so it was not a bit crowded much to our delight!
My Tilly girl.  
These two had the most fun playing together at the park! 
Handsome boy.  One of his friends from school was at the park, so Carter enjoyed playing with him.  
This little cutie surprised me the most.  For the first full hour, she entertained herself.  I loved watching her play.  She interacted with other little people and easily made new friends.  So sweet! 
Love him!
Summer loves the monkey bars and hanging upside down!  She gets so mad at me when I make her wear her jumper to school because, "Momma, you know I love to hang upside down!" 
That dimple.  Goodness!
My sweet four littles had the most fun playing.  They even cooperated with yet another photo op, even after our debacle Sunday, ha!
We enjoyed one of our very favorite snacks, cuties!
The balance beam was Summer's equipment of choice.  Somebody sign this girl up for some gymnastic classes!
And you know little sister isn't going to be shown up!  I was rewarded with an extra long nap time after our trip to the park!  I'll take it.  
Monday evening, David put the big three to work.  It's planting time at our house.  
They really look like pros, don't they!
It won't be long until all of our days are school free.  I wonder what other kinds of fun we can manage to find!

No comments: