Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tilly's spring program at PCS preschool.

Last Friday was Tilly's spring program at her school.  It is unreal to me that we are at the end of yet another school year.  Harder still to believe is that our Tilly girl will be going to kindergarten!  
This is our second year at PCS here in Hattiesburg, and after every event that our children participate in we are more and more grateful that this is where they attend school. Tilly did not want to cooperate with me taking a picture of her on this day, so the actual program is the best I have for this post.  
Here are the songs they sang.  Most impressive to me is that the entire four year old class recited all of the books of the Bible.  I need to record Tilly doing it by herself, too.  I did not know she was even working on this at school.  One Wednesday, we were in the car on our way to church for ballet and Awana, and Summer was telling me she needed help learning the books of the New Testament.  Tilly piped up in her adorable voice declaring, "I can help!" And she proceeded to name all of the books of the Bible beginning with Genesis and going all the way to Revelation.  Wow!  Thankfully, we did record her class reciting them.  
Tilly, we are so very proud of you!  

No comments: