Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sweet Emily

Thursday, Emily sent me a post on facebook saying she needed some O'Dell party of six time. I have to be honest, not that many people can handle all of us at once, so I was thankful my friend was up for the challenge. She loves us!
So upon leaving from her very glamorous job (seriously, she's practically famous), Emily headed to the metropolis in which we live, no small feat, mind you.
After a yummy meal provided by Chef David, aka Chili's, we got down to business which included potty training the two year old, refereeing the three and four year old, cuddling the 2 month old, and talking up a storm. Thank you, Emily for gracing 2522 with your appearance. We hope to see you again real soon! We love you much!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ah! I am so honored to be a blog-post-subject! I ALWAYS leave the O'Dell home feeling loved, encouraged and filled up. Thank you for being such sweet friends. I am so thankful for you all.

Love, love, love!
Emily