Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer lovin'

I can't believe I almost missed posting this monumental event. Ten years ago this week, I was serving on MFUGE staff on this campus,
in this state,
and met this talk, dark, and handsome fella, who changed my life for the better.
Since that summer, we have spent countless hours on the phone, sent hundreds of emails and text messages,
traveled thousands of miles, said I do, lived in 5 states, served on 3 MFUGE teams,
worked through 2 additional graduate degrees, been on staff at 4 churches,
delivered 4 gorgeous (we are a little biased) children, and after all that I wouldn't change a thing, and I would definitely, beyond a shadow of a doubt do it all over again!
David, so thankful our paths crossed 10 years ago. You are the best C.O.W. a girl could ever want. Love you to the moon and back!

1 comment:

Garretts said...

cute recap! enjoyed reading your courtship & marriage timeline in a nutshell :)