Sunday, July 25, 2010

Breakfast at La Madeleine's

Saturday morning our party of six loaded up in the mommy car and headed to one of our favorite eats.
We first ate at La Madeleine's in New Orleans while David was in seminary, and it is delicious. There are several in the Atlanta area. Now, it wasn't so much the food that we were going for, though it is divine. We were most excited about the people we were meeting! Somehow, I missed getting a picture of T this time; she was busy helping all the children and playing hostess!
Mama! We have not seen her since Story was born, and we have been missing her.
Our cousins, Zoie and Haleigh! We have not seen them since Carter's birthday, so my little people were stoked about spending time with them.
Hart, you can barely see his head in the picture. David says my smile is fake here; I think he's right!
Noelle! She just got back from St. Catherine's Island, doing research on baby sea turtles.
Mama with all of her great-grandbabies! SO thankful my children know Mama, what a gift. If only we got to see her more often. . .

2 comments:

Dana said...

Heather and David -
I LOVE the new photograph at the top of the blog. You have the sweetest and cutest family! And, I am thrilled to be able to follow y'all through life's journeys.

Love in Him,
Dana :0)

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.