Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm starting this tomorrow, want to join?

Amy at Mom's Toolbox is starting a read through Proverbs in 31 days tomorrow, and I'm all over that!  She will probably blog each day, so you will definitely want to check out her site.  It is doubtful I will find the time to do that, ha, but maybe each week?  We will see.  I was mentioning my plans to David this morning, and he told me that I should also read 5 Psalms a day to go along with the Proverb, and then I would read both books by the end of the 31 days.  I'm sold!  Anyone else want to join in and read with me?  I'm all about accountability and the more the merrier!

1 comment:

Casey said...

After reading your post about the B90days plan, I went to her site and saw this. I'm in with you. I've done this proverbs thing before and think it's time to do it again. I'll text you every day and you do the same for me....it'll be good reminder.