Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our first week.

Our first week in Mississippi has been wonderful. I have a full blog post coming soon with all the wonderful details. Let's just say it involves new schools, karate, corn, Awana, UGA, my new best friend - #gps, and Hardy Street. Lots going on for our party of six! The only pictures I have access to right now are on my phone. Here's a picture of our new church taken last night. I just love the big steeple against the bright, blue sky. One of my dear friends made this comment about my picture: here's the church, here's the steeple, open the doors, and see all the O'Dells!


And this picture is mainly for the grandparents. My mom lets me know when I've taken too long to post pictures of our main attractions. One of the four's not bad, right?


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: