Monday, October 17, 2011

Rowell, party of six.

So, I have a lot of catching up to do.
We still don't have internet at home, something about the modem.  But, we are mooching off someone's wireless.  Is that stealing?  I would gladly pay them if I knew where it was coming from, ha!  The week before we left Atlanta, I got to spend a lot of sweet time with friends.  One dear friend, Wendy (one of my roommates from college), came over to see me, and she brought this precious bundle of love with her.  Lincoln Justice Rowell, fourth son to my dear friend.  I gladly welcome her to life as a party of six!  Lincoln was born while we were in Hattiesburg for a visit back in August, so I sadly missed his birth.  Oh, how thankful I was to have finally met this little guy.  I was even more thankful to spend some sweet time with his precious mommy.  
Thank you, sweet friend, for coming to spend some time with me.  It blessed my heart more than you will ever know.  Thank you, Lincoln, for letting me hold you and love on you!  I hope to do it again real soon before you grow up too fast and think you're too cool for sugars.  

No comments: