Monday, October 24, 2011

PCS Bobcats!

Carter, Summer, and Tilly are all enrolled in PCS, Presbyterian Christian School, in Hattiesburg.  They love school so much, which is such an encouragement to my heart.  It was homecoming week at PCS which meant, this was a week of firsts for our family, first spirit weeks and first parades, that is! And boy did the children LOVE it!  If they love high school and college homecoming parades, can you imagine what they will think about Mardi Gras? I know!  
Wednesday, I loaded up these three cuties and took them to the PCS homecoming parade, and we had so much fun!  Tilly and Summer loved the cheerleaders.  I think everyone down the street could hear Tilly when she yelled, "Mommy!  Here come the cheerleaders!"  So sweet!  
Here's the Bobcat, Boomer, I think is his name.  Tilly was not a fan of him.  She hid behind me until he was way out of sight.  I don't know what it is about mascots, but she is not a fan. At. All.  
We are making so many memories already as a family in our new city, and we just love it.  We live right in the middle of everything, and that is so much fun!  

No comments: