Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Today, marks our one month anniversary in our new town at our new church.  We couldn't be more thankful that the Lord has called us here.  In honor of our first month in Hattiesburg, I want to share 10 things I love about where we are now.  These are not in any particular order.  
  1. I love our pretty church and our new family inside these walls.  
  2. I love that we live right behind the church and in the middle of town.  
  3. I love that our children have so easily transitioned to our new life here.  
  4. I love my group fitness classes that I go to at the wellness center and the new friends I am making there.  
  5. I love that we live in a college town and the life and energy it brings.  
  6. I love seeing my children so excited about going to church.  
  7. I love that our children are attending a Christian school.  
  8. I love that we live so close to New Orleans, a city we love so much.  
  9. I love that we live so close to the ocean; I can't wait to visit the beach!
  10. I love that I can get wherever I need to be in 15 minutes max, all over town!
  11. I love how clearly God led us here and how He has had His hand in every single detail.  
Happy One Month Anniversary, Hardy Street Baptist Church! 

No comments: