Saturday, November 05, 2011

The Old Watermill Catfish Camp.

Papa and Gigi are here from Arkansas for the weekend, and we are loving having them in Hattiesburg for the first time.  When eating out, we like to take our guests somewhere they can't eat anywhere else, and tonight, we did just that.  We took them to the Old Watermill Catfish Camp in Moselle, Mississippi.    
We've been here once before with our sweet friends, Mr. Dale and Miss Tina.  
After we ate til our hearts were content, we went down by the water to feed the fish and take a few pictures.  
I cannot take credit for the photos on this blog today, as my ever talented husband was behind the lens tonight.  Thank you, David!
The sun was going down behind the trees in this one.  I'm not even sure what I was smiling at, probably one of the big 3 playing on the dock.  I was a wee nervous with Story that she would jump right off into the water.  
Thank you, McDonalds, for introducing us to some of Mississippi's finest, and thank you Papa and Gigi, for being our guests tonight!  I'm sure we'll come back next time someone comes to visit.  

1 comment:

joy said...

you are gorgeous in that picture!!