Thursday, November 03, 2011

Spaghetti and pony tails.

A random title, I know.  I snapped some pictures of Story the other day, mostly because she was sporting her very first pony tail, much sooner than her sisters, I might add!  
Story has been feeding herself with a fork for a while now, and she is quite adamant that she does not need our help.  Being that she's our fourth, I have learned not to mind the food messes, ha!  So, we just let her go to town.  Spaghetti is an O'Dell kid favorite, so we have it often.  
I probably should have put on a bib or at least a dark colored shirt, huh?  No worries, thanks to oxy clean the shirt looks brand new.  Whew!  You can see a little bit of her pony here.  
May I have some more please, Mommy?  
There's that cute little pony tail!  So sweet!
This picture is kind of blurry, but I think it is so sweet.  She loves to look out this window after David and Carter leave in the mornings.  
We love you, sweet Story!

1 comment:

joy said...

ok. story is what, 18 months? cora is 33 months (had to count on that one) and just had her 1st ponytail! :S