Friday, October 26, 2012

A taste of Mississippi.

Carter has been learning all about the Magnolia state in his class at school.  This week has been a culmination of his studies, and he's been able to do some pretty fun things.  
One day at school, his class was treated to a fish fry.  The people here in Mississippi are serious about some catfish.  I mean serious.  
Look at that plate full of yummies!  I'm sure he thought it was WAY better than the packed lunch I send him, ha!  Actually, all he talked about were the lemon cookies.  He said that he ate six or so!  Our little fella adores sweets like nothing I've ever seen.  Sadly, he probably comes by it honestly.  
Daddy joined his buddy for lunch, what a treat!  
Then, Wednesday, Carter's class took a trip to the Laurel Fair.  I didn't get to go because Story was sick, so I was quite thankful for one of the mommas who posted a picture of their class on facebook.   Aren't they a fun looking bunch?!  Carter said that it was one of his best days ever!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: