Monday, October 22, 2012

Exploring Berry College.

Our week in Georgia was full, something every day.  Tuesday, we drove up to Blue Ridge, Georgia, to go to the apple barns.  I didn't take a single picture.  I guess we were too busy having fun!  We didn't have anything planned Wednesday, our last day, so we set out exploring at Berry College.  
 We started at Possom Trot Church, founded by Martha Berry.  
 They have done such a great job preserving this place.  
 Just beautiful.  
 From the church, we drove to see the old water mill.  
 I love this of my little one checking it all out. 
 Such a handsome fella. 
 It would not have surprised me one bit if she had jumped right in.  
 These two are a little more cautious, ha!
 And there she is.  Just lovely.  
 There are not enough words to describe fully the love I have in my heart for these four.  
 Yup,  love them.  
 Exploring with my little shadow.  We don't go very far without the other.  
 The next few are just some shots of the beautiful scenery.  I don't know if we could have picked a better week to be in north Georgia.  
 Love the fall colors.  
 Love the reflection on the water.  
Love these five more than anything else! Can you tell we skipped naps on this day?  It was totally worth it!

No comments: