Tuesday, October 30, 2012

She's the fairest of them all.

Each Halloween, Papa and Gigi send the children new costumes for Halloween.  We usually keep the costumes a surprise until the day of, and it's so much fun to watch them squeal with delight!  This year at school, Tilly got to wear her costume for "Freaky Friday." 
The night before I carefully laid everything out for our little princess.  
She has been asking all week if it's time, and she could not have been more excited on the morning when she actually got to wear her new dress.  
Look at that sweet face!
I think she was as excited about the headband as she was the dress itself!
And there she is, our beautiful Snow White.  
This little one was not happy that she wasn't allowed to wear her princess dress, too.  We settled for the crown, ha! 
One more picture before we left for school.  As Tilly was sitting here on the porch, she said to me, "Mommy, I am going to need another princess because in the show this one dies!" I said to her, "Yes, but you will wake up when Prince Daddy kisses you!" That answer seemed to suffice.  
Tilly and her BFF at school.  Notice her pink cowboy boots.  Don't all princesses wear boots with their ball gowns?  I think so!  
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: