Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Summer's Tea Party

Last Thursday and Friday at school, Summer enjoyed a tea party with her favorite animal, friends, and teachers. I was away with my class on our overnight field trip, and Daddy did a great job of making sure our little girl was dressed for tea with her favorite elephant. I love how her tights even match her elephant! Great job, Daddy! We are so thankful our children attend such a wonderful school where they get to experience so many fun and exciting things. Most importantly, every day they hear about Jesus! Last week, I asked Summer what she learned about at school, and she told me, "We learned about Jesus!" How precious!
Look at these cuties with their stuffed animals.
Sweet Summer in her favorite color, PINK! She tells me all the time, "I love pink!"
A group shot of the children eating their crumpets and tea!
Sweet Summer with her elephant, who just this week became her new favorite toy!

No comments: