Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt 2010 - Revised Slide Show

Saturday was the second annual Easter egg hunt at First Baptist Church Austell. We have been preparing for this day for quite some time. In fact, during spring break while we were in Statesboro visiting my grandmother, we purchased the "Easter" baskets from a local feed store, if that tells you anything about the nature of the bags!. No cutesie monogrammed Easter baskets for the O'Dell children, ha! Carter, Summer, and Tilly were right proud of their buckets, I mean baskets, which more than served their intended purpose. The children have been talking about Easter for quite some time in their classes at school, and we have been doing our part at home making sure they are aware of this special season. Saturday morning, David and Carter (just the boys) headed to church early to prepare for this special day. By 10:00, the parking lot was full of children ready to hunt. Our family had a few special guests to come hunt with us. My roommate from college, Wendy, and her family came out to spend the morning with us. Wendy and her husband, John, have 3 adorable boys. Surely, there is an arranged marriage somewhere, at least one! I would love that for any of my (soon to be three) girls. In fact, I already have my sights set on Brennan, the middle one, for my Summer. At the Easter egg hunt, he was helping Summer pick up all the pink and purple eggs. No other color egg would do for my girly girl! In fact, she was skipping over tons of eggs just to find the ones she wanted. It was precious! There were too many pictures to choose just one, so I made a slideshow of our Easter egg hunt. Sadly, I did not manage to capture any pictures of the Rowell family. It's all I can do to keep up with mine!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Love it! And I'm pretty sure Carter has an ORANGE Easter basket!! Love that boy!