Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bringing home Story.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010, we were dismissed from Northside Hospital and given permission to bring home our sweet baby girl. We left the hospital close to 3:00 P.M. My grandmother bought Story's going home outfit, and it is oh so precious. Precious to me too that it's from her. I realize I have yet to share her birth story, but that will take a bit longer, so it is still a work in progress. However, we are home and doing really well. Carter, Summer, and Tilly are so excited to have their sister home and all want to help take care of her. It has really been such a sweet time for our little family. Story has blown us all away with how content and easy-going she is, we are truly spoiled! Thank you, God, for this precious gift. We will definitely keep her!
Story's going home outfit from Mama.
I love this picture because you can really see the dimple in her chin. She has another dimple on her right cheek - I LOVE dimples!
Sweet baby girl, so content and peaceful.
Love the yawn pictures.
Close up of her sweet face.
I am so smitten with her!
Daddy is smitten too!
All bundled up ready to go home. We have taken almost 400 pictures of this sweet girl, so there are many more to come!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Awww.. I love all the pictures!! She is so sweet. I am glad she is doing so well for you guys! Her fingers look so long in the one with her hands by her chin! So fun.

Lindsey is here this weekend to take Lincoln's 3 month pictures! So be on the lookout.

Also, so cool that Lincoln and Story are one day shy of being exactly three months apart. Lincoln born the 11th and Story the 10th! Can't wait for them to meet and get their picture together!