Sunday, May 16, 2010

Papa and Gigi

David's parents have been with us over the last week to help us adjust to life as a family of six. They kept Carter, Summer, and Tilly while we were in the hospital delivering Story, and they entertained Carter, Summer, and Tilly once we were home so we could rest and focus on Story. They left this morning, and since all were dressed up pretty for church, I thought it might be a nice time to attempt to take a group photo. Attempt is the key word. I took lots of shots, and these were the best I could do. Thank you, Papa and Gigi, for coming to see us! We will definitely miss you lots! We love you!
Gigi and Tilly were tickled about something, and Carter looks like he knows a secret!
Summer and Tilly are looking at Carter, what's that boy up to?
Carter is saying something, and Tilly looks like she's about to fall out!
There's a sweet smile from Tilly. Notice Carter only has eyes for Story. He is SO smitten with her, it is precious!
Summer was NOT happy about having her picture made. Carter and Tilly checking out the newest member of our family!

1 comment:

Cari said...

This photo sequence cracked me up!!! So crazy to see all FOUR of them with my parents! Can't wait till I can get me some hugs and kisses from all those sweet faces!