Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Picture Day at Heiskell

Last Wednesday was picture day at Heiskell. In an effort to look our very best, we laid out all of our clothes the night before. Summer looked so pretty in her lime green and brown dress, and Carter was a handsome fella in his golf vest from T. They even matched! I did not really plan that in the process if you can believe it. I just got lucky! We arrived at school a little early, so I attempted to capture some pictures of these fine looking children, but they were not having it! Hopefully, the professional photographer, hired by the school to take the class pictures, did a better job than me of making the children smile for the camera. He must have because I heard about how funny that picture man was all the way home! On the other hand, I can't believe that we have come to the end of another school year. Carter and Summer only have two more weeks left of preschool, wow! They have both grown so much this year, and I am again reminded of how thankful I am they have the opportunity to attend such an awesome school.
Sweet Summer on picture day. Age 2, Miss Page's class.
Carter being a cheese ball. Age 3, Miss Wendy's class.
Summer looking at Carter; Carter looking at who knows what!
Now, Carter's looking at Summer, and Summer's looking at who knows what!
One last attempt to get these two monkeys to look at the camera and smile!

No comments: