Tuesday, May 11, 2010

O'Dell Party of 6

Today, Carter, Summer, and Tilly met their baby sister, Story! It was such a sweet moment, and my mommy heart is just about to burst with love for my precious family. I woke up this morning excited about them meeting and just with so much joy and thanks in my heart for all that the Lord has given to me in my family. What a gift.
Here is the main attraction, herself! She has been the BEST baby, so sweet and content.
All of my babies! They were so excited to meet their baby sister. I love all the little hands and arms. Nothing sweeter!
Can you tell from my big mommy smile that I just couldn't be enjoying this time any more if I tried?
Tilly was so precious when she saw me for the first time today. She squealed and ran to the bed and jumped in my arms. Such love!
They all wanted a spot on the bed, and they all wanted to see Story.
Summer is going to make such a sweet big sister. She could not wait to hold Story. After she got to hold her, she said, "Ok, I'm ready to go home now!" She got to do what she came for!
Carter was so proud and sweet with Story. He wanted to know if she was wearing that blanket while she was in my tummy! So cute!
Daddy with all of his babies!
This man has been a rock star during our stay at the hospital. He has taken such wonderful care of Story and me. I think I have been pretty high maintenance, and he has taken it all in stride! I think I will keep him. What a sweet day this has been for our family, the first of many memories together.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are such a beautiful mommy, and your family makes me smile!

Lyryn said...

Your family is too cute! I love these pictures!

Cari said...

What a sweet post and pics that you will definitely cherish forever! Can hardly believe you have a fourth baby?! I'm glad she will still be somewhat "little" when I meet her for the first time!! Love you all.