Saturday, May 01, 2010

Well, y'all, he's done it again!

No, Carter has not broken another bone. Thank goodness! But, rock star daddy has impressed the socks, er flip flops, off this very pregnant mommy! No small feat, I tell ya. Today, he took Carter and Summer (aka Woody and Cinderella) to Chastain Park for a birthday party. Knowing that he had to perform at a wedding in another town at 2:00. And knowing he has a softball game tonight at 9:00. And he remembered the camera. And he took pictures. And he left me at home with the instructions just to rest and play with little Miss Tilly. Give the man a gold star, people! He truly deserves it! Thanks, babe, for being an awesome daddy, for taking our children to birthday parties on your day off, for putting up with me, and for loving us all to pieces. You rock!
Woody and Cinderella having the time of their lives!
I think Carter is trying to beat the birthday girl to the candles! Hold your horses, cowboy, your day is coming soon! Summer is just excited about her juice, can you tell she doesn't get this stuff at home?!
Who says Cinderella can't wear crocs? My girl is rockin' her costume and her crocs!
I know, Carter, lip gloss is gross! Just keep right on thinking that, okay, buddy!
My handsome cowboy chasing two pretty princesses through the flowers. It looks like a fairy tale, doesn't it? I think our life is pretty close, only it's the real thing.

No comments: