Thursday, March 24, 2011

Muffins with Mommy

This week at school, I got to take time out of my day with a room full of prekindergartners and do one of my most favorite things in the whole world. Be a mommy! In Tilly's class this week, we celebrated muffins with mommy. It was just a sweet opportunity for the mommies of these little "builders" to come into the classroom and see our little ones in action. I loved it!
Here's my little Tilly girl in action. She has the cutest, funniest facial expressions. She constantly has us in stitches, and we aren't the only ones. I mean just look at that sweet face.
Tilly and her friends getting ready to have juice (a big treat for our children, she couldn't get enough!) and muffins.
Miss Page leading the children in "I love my flag!" They are saying, "Hip, hip, hooray!"
Here the children are singing the song, "Only a Boy Named David," telling the story of David killing Goliath. They are showing how the stone hit Goliath in the head.
Miss Page with all of her builders. We absolutely love Miss Page. She taught Summer last year and Carter the year before that. We can't wait for little Miss Story to be in her class, too!

No comments: