Friday, March 25, 2011

Could she be any more excited?

Could we be any more excited? I think not! Summer has her very first ballet recital coming up next month, and this week at ballet class she was fitted for her costume. I am sure her cheeks hurt from smiling so hard. Summer loves ballet. I don't think you understand. I mean she really loves it. Miss Page, her teacher last year, can vouch for me. It's all she ever talked about, and now that this year she is actually old enough to attend, it's all she ever talks about.
Summer with one of her sweet friends from school. I love the way Summer is looking at her friend as if to say, "Aren't you as excited as me?"
Look at those bruised shins, poor girl.
I cannot wait to see the cute girlies in action in April!

1 comment:

The Baughers said...

she is just precious Heather!! especially love that first picture!