Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Lenten project, week 2.

Day 8. Thankful for layover visits at the airport with a sweet friend, who spent a summer with me at Fuge and is in my heart forever. Love this picture of Tilly Brooke with her namesake, Brooke Miller.
Day 9. Thankful for the ability to run and exercise. Thankful for the desire to do so. Thankful for this handsome fella who encourages me and sweats with me!
Day 10. Thankful for our 1 year old, 100 lb lab, Hundley. He was hit by a car two weeks ago, and he is healing! There was a time when we didn't even know if we'd see him in our backyard again. So thankful!
Day 11. Thankful for my two favorite fellas. Thankful they will have an opportunity to go on a mission trip together this summer! How exciting!
Day 12. Thankful for my pre-kindergarten class and a fun day with dinosaurs and volcanoes.Day 13. Thankful for a spring garden full of green goodies. Day 14. Thankful for my sister, Noelle, her husband, Scott, and their daughters, Haleigh and Zoie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have so many great things to be thankful for. i love the green-spring garden and the race picture!! Thanks for extra sweet words on my blog about the half marathon. it was sooo much fun!!