Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Lenten project, week 3.

Day 15. Thankful for my mom (T) today, as we are celebrating her life and birthday. Praying this is one of her best years yet. Happy birthday, Mom!
Day 16. Thankful for ballet. Even more thankful for my little ballerina girl. She is so excited about her very first recital coming up next month at The Heiskell School.
Day 17. Thankful for this gorgeous piece molded by the hands of a precious potter. Even more thankful for a sweet visit with her and our friendship. Praying for God to shower her with His love and mercy in a whole new way that only He can.
Day 18. Thankful for another 5K completed with my love and my friend, Tricia. Thankful for our 4 cheerleaders waiting for us at the finish line. Thankful for the sweet couple in our church who played with the children while we ran.
Day 19. Thankful for my sweet friend, Tricia, whom I've known for two years now. She is an encouragement to me in everything that I do. Thankful for her inspiration in exercising. Thankful for her partnership in teaching Sunday School. Mostly, thankful for her friendship.
Day 20. Thankful for springtime and baseball and the Braves. Excited to take Carter and Summer to a game next month!
Day 21. Thankful for my brother and sister in law, Cory and Cari, and my nephew, Lincoln.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Thanks for the shout out! We love you and are grateful you as well!!