Saturday, June 25, 2011

Family photo shoot.

During our time at the beach, we had the opportunity for Ken Rada, a photographer here in Atlanta, to take our family pictures. They turned out so well, and I'm so thankful it worked out for us to meet with him and forever capture our time at the beach. Sidenote, I have been trying to upload some of my favorites for several days now, and I'm having trouble, so the ones below are just a snipit because I basically gave up trying to upload any more, ha! However, the good news is you can go here, to see some more sweet photos of our family!
Our party of six with Papa and Gigi.
Story. What you don't know and can't see about this picture is that our sweet girl was not happy about having her toes in the sand and was letting everyone within earshot know about it!
I love this picture of our party of six. Boy, are we blessed!
All of us!
My fab four.
Papa and Gigi with their 5 grandbabies, all 5 and under, wow!
My Tilly girl. This picture completely captures the essence of Tilly, sweet and sassy!
Carter trying to outrun the tide.
Summer running down the beach.
The original O'Dells. I love this picture of the four of them. They all look amazing! Gigi, especially should be on the cover of a magazine, so pretty!
Walking on the beach with my sweet little stair steps. We were actually playing red light/green light, ha!
Us.
Tilly could not stay out of the water. By the time the shoot was over, she was soaked and covered in sand. Of course she was!
Juie and Cory. Some of the pictures I was having trouble uploading were of them with their little guy, Lincoln. We love them and enjoyed spending time with the 3 of them for the week!
All of the grandbabies.
Story's sweet baby toes.

No comments: